atw: Re: XML software for Word-like formatting

  • From: "Judith McCrea" <judithmccrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:37:00 +1000

To quote from Miscrosoft's Most Valued Profesional web site:

"A master document has only two possible states: Corrupt, or just about to
be corrupt"

http://word.mvps.org/fAQs/General/WhyMasterDocsCorrupt.htm

I agree with Jonathan: this feature worked in Word 6 but has never worked
since.

Regards, Judith