atw: Re: Writing IS Programming!!

  • From: Andrea Tappe <Andrea.Tappe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:40:18 +1100

Well, I can only dream about taking control of someone's thoughts..... but
I'm pretty confident that I scare the daylights out of most people :-) Maybe
instead of writing manuals for my clients, I should persuade them to pop
halvsies in setting up a Temple of Eternal Enlightenment, where their users
can (at vast expense) be programmed to use their systems, instead of the
other way around ;-)