atw: Re: Welcome aboard, Rob

  • From: Anne Casey <writan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 07:31:02 +1000

At 12:17 AM 9/06/2010, you wrote:
That's just the kind of thing we're thinking about. We're also thinking of Geelong, as my wife's parents are in Torquay (her sister is in Melbourne proper).

The commute doesn't seem too bad, since I could sit on a train and read. But, to tell you the truth, I really (really really) would like to work from home. I'm not sure if that kind of thing is done over there....

Thanks,

rwl

Rob, unless you are at the end of a train line as I am (I live near Belgrave), actually sitting on a train is a difficult trick. Geelong trains have become very crowded recently as people have moved there due to the cost of housing in Melbourne.

Although, if you do get a seat, country train seats are way more comfy!

/anne...