atw: Re: Welcome aboard, Rob

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 23:21:43 -0400

Thanks for the welcome!

We're thinking somewhere near Melbourne. I'm American, but my wife is
Australian, from Victoria, and we're trying to get a little closer to her
family.

I'm a member of STC here in the US, so I guess that's a place to start. I've
spoken to a couple of extremely nice and helpful Tech Writers over there, but
I'm sure I'll be at sea for a while after the move.

And I'm taking advice from all corners!

Thanks,

rob