atw: Re: Welcome aboard, Rob

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:17:39 -0400

That's just the kind of thing we're thinking about. We're also thinking of
Geelong, as my wife's parents are in Torquay (her sister is in Melbourne
proper).

The commute doesn't seem too bad, since I could sit on a train and read. But,
to tell you the truth, I really (really really) would like to work from home.
I'm not sure if that kind of thing is done over there....

Thanks,

rwl