atw: Re: Software to compare htm files?

  • From: peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:51:16 +0800

I find WinMerge an increasingly useful tool for a range of this and
similar activities... Recent versions can even handle UTF formats
etc. It's free, fully tested by a wide range of users, integrates
into CVS and SVN operations for resolution of conflicts, has plugins
for Word and PDF comparisons etc etc ...    and recommended by tech
support alert reviews..

On the other hand, you could have a look at :

http://www.componentsoftware.com/products/HTMLdiff/