atw: Re: Scam using my website name

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:34:08 +1100

Yeah. Hi Jill.

I have a couple of email addresses I use for my company "Dapsco" and my
email address is being used constantly for all sorts of medical conditions,
delivery failed notices and so on... Not much I can do about it.

One excellent attribute of Outlook 2007 is the spam filter. It is really
pretty effective.

Regards;

Warren