atw: Re: Round-table?

  • From: "Rod Stuart" <rod.stuart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:47:14 +0900

     Roget's New Millennium™
Thesaurus<http://thesaurus.reference.com/help/faq/roget.html>-
*Cite This
Source*<http://thesaurus.reference.com/cite.html?qh=Round%20Table&ia=roget>-
*Share
This*<http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?r=20&q=Round%20Table#sharethis>
*Main Entry:*   Round Table *Part of Speech:*   *noun* *Definition:*
brainstorming
session *Synonyms:*
brainstorming<http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/brainstorming>,
buzz session <http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/buzz%20session>,
conference <http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/conference>,
council<http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/council>,
discussion group <http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/discussion%20group>,
forum <http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/forum>,
panel<http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/panel>
Source: <http://thesaurus.reference.com/help/faq/roget.html>   Roget's New
Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
Copyright (c) 2008 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights
reserved.Dictionary.com
Unabridged (v 1.1) <http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna.html> - *Cite
This Source*<http://dictionary.reference.com/cite.html?qh=round-table&ia=luna>-
Share
This <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/round-table#sharethis> **
*round-ta·ble*
<https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Fround-table>
  /ˈraʊndˌteɪbəl/ *Pronunciation Key* - *Show Spelled Pronunciation*[*round*
-tey-b*uh*l] *Pronunciation Key* - *Show IPA Pronunciation*
*–adjective *  noting or pertaining to a conference, discussion, or
deliberation in which each participant has equal status, equal time to
present views, etc.: *round-table discussions. *
*
* [Origin: 1820–30]
  Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, (c) Random House, Inc. 2006.

--
Rod Stuart
1/19 Thrall Street