atw: Re: Problem with RoboHelp HTML X5

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:41:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

I am also using X5.0.2 and have been for a very long
time.

I swap from the built in WYSIWYG editor to FrontPage
because of the easy way of doing different things in
each of them. For example, it is much easier to work
with numbered lists and tables in FrongPage, but it is
much easier to insert links and images in the built in
one. Also, you can very easily preview a topic when
you are using the built in editor. I have worked this
way for over two years with no problems. This time, I
actually only had one project open, but I have worked
with more than one open before with no problems.

I am not sure if cleaning up the RAM will help, but I
am willing to give it a try.

Regards,
Ana

--- David Hutchinson <Dave.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>