atw: Re: "Mail delivery notice" spam

  • From: MHT <runfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:55:01 -0600

Yep - that SPAM has been around for some time now, along with:
Freelance Home Writers Needed
Work for Google from home
various job scams that involve mailing merchandise (actually pinched goods)
Your Paypal account closing notices
We are closing your bank account (bank names rotate regularly)
and of course the multiple variations on a delicate theme that are totally useless to a Sheila.

Thank goodness for Mail Washer.

Cheers,
MNMary