atw: Re: Help with Word to PDF conversion

  • From: "Deborah Cross" <Deborah.Cross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:47:07 +1000

No joy here either.  Word seems to have it right, I suspect the PDF =
conversion program is messing it up.  When I view the field code the =
links appear to be relative, eg: {hyperlink "file1.doc"}.

I have tried putting a value in the Hyperlink Base field (as Craig =
suggested) but this did not make any difference.