atw: Re: Conferences in Australia in 2009

  • From: "Melanie Kendell" <melanie.kendell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:51:38 +1000

Hi Scott

Something with a more specifically CMS flavour is Open Publish
(www.openpublish.com.au) but unfortunately this very good conference
has been steadily shrinking (down to 1=BD days + tutorials this year
from the usual 2).

Aside: Come on Austechies expand your horizons by looking at what your
future could be rather than sticking to wordsmithing and dtp - if we
don't evolve to the next level we don't deserve the respect we crave.

Cheers
-Mel

s) go to www.freelists.org/list/austechwriter