atw: Re: Conferences in Australia in 2009

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Scott,

The ASTC (NSW) (Australian Society for Technical Communication (NSW)) holds a
yearly conference around the end of October start of November, over two days
(Friday and Saturday).

The website will have news about it sometime in 2009. At the moment, it
contains information about the next conference (http://www.astcnsw.org.au/)

Cheers,
Ana