atw: Re: "Best practice" policy and procedure manuals

  • From: "Brian Clarke" <brianclarke01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:51:34 +1100

Try Tech Republic - go Google.
Brian.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Gow
  To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 9:34 AM
  Subject: atw: "Best practice" policy and procedure manuals

  Good morning

  In a previous life, I had some experience in creating policy and procedure
manuals, but have had no involvement in this area for a number of years now. I
would like to track down some good websites or publications which might help
bring me up-to-date with best practice in this area. Hoping that you may have
some suggestions for me.

  Thanks

  Barbara

  MS BARBARA GOW

  Executive Officer, Office of the Academic Registrar
  Building I, Room 2.28, Penrith Campus (Kingswood)
  Phone: (02) 4736 0626  (internal: ext 2626)
  Mobile: 0404 493573
  Fax: (02) 4736 0714 (internal: ext 2714)

  Postal address: University of Western Sydney, Locked Bag 1797, Penrith South
DC NSW 1797 Phone: +61 2 9852 5222

  This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive the message for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by return email and delete the message.