atw: "Best practice" policy and procedure manuals

  • From: "Barbara Gow" <ba.gow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:34:00 +1100

Good morning

In a previous life, I had some experience in creating policy and
procedure manuals, but have had no involvement in this area for a number
of years now. I would like to track down some good websites or
publications which might help bring me up-to-date with best practice in
this area. Hoping that you may have some suggestions for me.

Thanks

Barbara

MS BARBARA GOW

Executive Officer, Office of the Academic Registrar
Building I, Room 2.28, Penrith Campus (Kingswood)
Phone: (02) 4736 0626  (internal: ext 2626)
Mobile: 0404 493573
Fax: (02) 4736 0714 (internal: ext 2714)

Postal address: University of Western Sydney, Locked Bag 1797, Penrith
South DC NSW 1797 Phone: +61 2 9852 5222

This message contains information that may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive the
message for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone
the message or any information contained in the message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by return email
and delete the message.