atw: FW: [ANN] Sydney office for Studio Melchior

  • From: "Studio Melchior Sydney" <sydney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:37:03 +1000

Are you a tech writer who needs a translation service?

The language translation expert, Studio Melchior, has established an
office in Sydney to serve the growing demands of the Asia Pacific
region.

Founded in 1982 and based in Italy, Studio Melchior also has a thriving
office in San Francisco and is internationally renowned as a
single-point service provider in over 42 languages.  We can accommodate
any translation request including complex business projects, advanced
technology, engineering, medicine, legal contracts, marketing, graphic
or multimedia materials.

We use advanced software and proofing tools such as RoboHelp, Catalyst,
Multilizer, Visual Studio, etc.  Studio Melchior provides true computer
software localization and internationalization into all major languages.

With a new office in Sydney, Studio Melchior can now provide a
comprehensive range of language and translation-related services
locally.

Contact Frances Deegan in our Sydney office

E-mail:  <mailto:sydney@xxxxxxxxxxxx> sydney@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Telephone: +61 (02) 9880 7229

Fax: +61 (02) 9880 7239

Postal: PO Box 242, Roseville, NSW, 2069

Visit our website: www.melchior.com <http://www.melchior.com/>