atw: Contract position - 6 months - Melbourne CBD

  • From: "Anna Windebank" <Anna.Windebank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:02:14 +1000

Good afternoon,

I am seeking a Technical Writer to produce training materials for
packaged applications.  The role is to commence ASAP and the initial
term will be 6 months.

Please ring me for further details.

Thanks

Anna

Anna Windebank

IT Services

Talent2 International Limited

Level 33

360 Collins Street

Melbourne  VIC  3000

t     +61 3 9918 0956

f     +61 3 9918 0900

m   +61 414 769 582

'Executive Recruitment Firm of the Year'

Fairfax Employment and Marketing Awards October 2005

For further information, please view our online brochure
www.talent2.com/brochure or visit our website at www.talent2.com
<http://www.talent2.com/> .

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, then you are requested to notify us by return email
and destroy any copies made.  Copying, forwarding, printing or
disseminating any of this email and any file attachments is strictly
prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Talent2
International Limited.

GIF image