atw: Attention Sydney PDF users

  • From: "Colquhoun, Daryl" <daryl.colquhoun@xxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:44:05 +1000

The big day is here. Celebrate the end of the financial year by
attending the ASTC(NSW) Members & Friends meeting in Central Sydney:
'PDF Jam Session'.

Bring along (on CD) files that didn't seem to properly PDF, or otherwise
gave problems. If you can't lay your hands on any specific problem, come
along anyway and watch as our old friend Nick Hodge from Adobe Systems
will try to sort them out.

Let your Acrobat-using colleagues know about this great opportunity to
sort out any problems that they may have.

I find meetings like this better than training courses: directly
relevant, since the content will be aimed squarely at whomever is there,
and less expensive too.

When? Tonight, June 30th, 6pm to 8.30pm.

Where? Sydney Mechanics School of Arts, Level 1, 280 Pitt Street,
Sydney.=20
(It's on the Museum side of Pitt Street between Park & Bathurst
Streets.)=20
 =20
Cost? $20 (last chance to get a deduction this financial year). Pay at
the door. Refreshments provided.

How to book? Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, voicemail on 8250 7056 or fax=20
9252 0441.