[audio-pals] Re: Mood

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 22:49:47 -0400

I have to say that if you get a dud for a mate in my experience then the
in-laws are tolerable, but if you get a good mate then the in-laws have been
horrible. Luckily my parents are good to Amanda and she loves them, in fact she
said my mom was her hero. So, with this explanation I hope it doesn’t point to
me being the dud *LOL*. No, I do my best to do what is right in all situations.