[audio-pals] Re: Mood

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:37:32 -0500

Yep, and unfortunately the majority of those in the industry do just exactly
that.  Since they have to obey other people who make 9 to 5 decisions, they
then play games with the customers, those being the children and the people who
actually want what is best for them.  Of course there are some in the foster
system who do it as just a source of income too.  I think there will be a
special place for them too later on.

Won’t be all that comfortable though.