[audio-pals] Re: Mood

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:23:44 -0400

I would say out of the 21 of my in-laws only about 4 to 6 are outlaws, the
rest are ok or too old and therefore mature to cause trouble like this. Oh
well we were warned before we stepped into the role that it would be awkward
and we would have to stand our ground. Apparently this is an all too common
occurrence or they have at least seen it time and time again in their line
of work (social work). It is sad that so many people are out for their own
best interest and could care less about the child.