[audacity4blind] Re: Reducing hum with audacity.

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again jean,

I'm leaving very soon so have attached notch50.ny in a zip file, notch50.zip.

Once you have notch50.ny unzipped (or from the previous email attachment), copy it into your Audacity plug-ins folder. Next time you open Audacity and load audio into it, you'll find 'Notch Filter' (or something very much like it, I'm in a rush myself) under the effects menu. Follow the directions I gave in my earlier response to Anders.

David