[audacity4blind] Re: Reducing hum with audacity.

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:48:03 +0530

Dear David:

I am also in need of this notch filter. However, when I tried to open it from your attachment windows said there was no program associated with it. What to do please?

You know, it's just the way things go. I saw the notch filter earlier in my email and I thought, oh cool I need one of those too. Then I made a voiceover recording this evening of something I need to submit asap and sure enough, it has a 50 cycle humm that I couldn't chase down. Tried everything, it's probably the tube light above my desk. But you know these sighted people get pissed when you start turning out lights.

Anyway, advise please?

Many thanks,

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>