[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting a track

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:16:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi Cliff,
I'm not sure what's going on with too many tracks being added to your project.
Remember that when you start a recording by pressing R a new track is
automatically added to your project - you don't have to manually create a new
track for the recording.
If you open audacity, and then immediately add a track to the project, is more
than one track added? If so what are the names of the tracks?

David.