[audacity4blind] Re: Deleting a track

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 06:48:16 +0200

Hi Cliff!
That way you can delete the audio within a track, but the track remains.
You need to select the track by pressing enter and then select Remove
Tracks from the Tracks menu. I record songs as well and I have assigned a
short key to Remove Tracks so I can dump them right away when I've made an
error. You can do that in the keybord tab in Preferences.
By the way, pressing home and end will take you to the start and end of
the project, not the track. Within a selected track, press j to go to the
start of the track and k to go to the end.

Cheers, Robbie