[atxgpsig] Re: Any interest in reviving this list?

  • From: Matthew Weigel <unique@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:14:49 -0500

Bob Pendleton wrote:
I got an idea more Matthew Weigel, he runs the local C++ programmers MeetUp group. He has a group set up on LinkedIn.com that covers the same people who are on the Meetup group.

Facebook too, actually. Dunno that it's generated much participation at the meetups, but I haven't done a poll or anything to find out how people found out about it. And yes, local game programmers are welcome at the C++ meetup, there are a few other game programmers who come sometimes besides myself.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker