[atxgpsig] Re: Any interest in reviving this list?

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atxgpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:40:51 -0500

I got an idea more Matthew Weigel, he runs the local C++ programmers MeetUp
group. He has a group set up on LinkedIn.com that covers the same people who
are on the Meetup group. I like the idea of a LinkedIn group because it can
give our group more visibility and give us another way to communicate. More
visibility means more members and more members means more activity. And that
is what it takes to keep a group alive.

Let me know what you think of the idea. If there is enough approval, and if
it doesn't duplicate something that already exists, I'll set it up.

Bob Pendleton