[astcq-discuss] Re: The future of meetings

  • From: "Barry Dale" <barrydale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:07:44 +1000

Hey all
Yes the list is still active.  Geoff passed the monitoring duties on to me,
though I've just got back from a 6 week stint in Canada and I'm not quite
sure what I'm supposed to do, if anything.
As for meetings, this is a good place to notify people of any kind of event
of interest - or organize one. I'm always interested in meeting peers. Since
I work at home I don't get out much.
I believe Geoff is still making web space available to us. That might be a
good place to list skills/knowledge available.
Cheers