[askdba] Re: Upgrade question

  • From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: askdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:26:11 +0000

My $0.02

Install 9i on a new Oracle Home. Once u have completed the Install
wait for your Down Time window and Upgrade it. The Upgrade as such
does not take much time and it completes very fast.

IMHO .. there is no way that u are going to acive what you are saying
.. if i understood you correctly ... ;)

Rgds
Ganesh