Re: [artworks] Printing problems from Artworks

  • From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:39:54 GMT

In message of 3 Feb, Eddie <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I had written:

<snip>

> > 3. Curiously I transferred the same PDF file to the host Mac (host to
> >    VARPC) and it displayed the PDF file well.  But printing it just had
> >    a mid-red hue all over the paper, with the image faintly below.
>
> Just tried the AW file you posted, converted to pdf and txfred from my
> Iyo to my Mac. The pdf displays OK in Mac Preview and also prints OK
> from the Mac (To a Kyocera colour laser).
>
> Not sure if it helps but there you go:-)

It is of enormous help in my campaign not to use Windows if I can help
it!  And I was surprised that preview printed it OK while Adobe Reader
(on the Mac) did not.  I had specifically downloaded Adobe Reader in the
(mistaken) view that it must be better!

Thanks.

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe                                          tim@xxxxxxxxx