Re: [artworks] Ideas for new version

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:10:33 +0200

In message <4ea3077d54gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Regarding PDF export: I'd like to see spot colours and overprinting
> preserved in PDF export. The help file states that are likely to be
> addressed in a later release of the PDF exporter, which would be good.

I have just added support for spot colours in flat and graduated fills
to the PDF exporter, so that will be in the next version and it is
likely that overprinting will be exported, too. I will try and squeeze
in spot colours for contone sprites, which would then cover all uses
of spot colours, but that is not decided yet.