[aros-games] Re: Cube2 - first client

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:06:27 +0200

W dniu 23.06.2011 19:42, Tomasz Bąk pisze:
Hi all

Under Aros weapons are not visible and bots (enemies) are not animated.
If we talking about missing things and visual differences between aros
version and windows/linux its really hard to see when i don`t have two
monitors side by side. But for now graphics looks fine.

I downloaded Linux data files. Shaders looks very nice and make the difference.

Thanks. You mentioned over IRC that the game is too fast? How it is in comparison with Windows version?

Best regards,
Krzysztof