[aros-games] Re: Cube2 - first client

  • From: Tomasz Bąk <tomekbak79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:42:10 +0200

Hi all

Under Aros weapons are not visible and bots (enemies) are not animated.
If we talking about missing things and visual differences between aros
version and windows/linux its really hard to see when i don`t have two
monitors side by side. But for now graphics looks fine.

I downloaded Linux data files. Shaders looks very nice and make the difference.