[aros-games] Re: AssaultCube Release Candidate

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:00:36 +0200

W dniu 23.06.2011 10:37, LuKe Jerry pisze:
    Yup, same problem here. I noted this down in README - I do hope
    people will read...

<my-2-cents>

Hmmm...  I would not count too much in users reading the "README" :-)

My experience working in help-desk says that 99,9% of people NEVER read
"README" files nor manuals.  Maybe if it's important it could be showed
as a pop-up screen opened when launching the game.

</my-2-cents>

Cheers

-- LuKe  (who honestly didn't touch the README file as well ;) )

Hehe, yeah I know ;) I tried to set this by default, but somehow the game ignored the setting. :(