[AR] Re: arocket pump

  • From: "Troy Prideaux" <GEORDI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:00:32 +1000

If you’re right, then it sounds to me like it’s something definitely worth
considering. I could imagine the issue of leakage and clearance tolerances can
be significantly minimised possibly eliminating the requirement of fancy seals
and impeller efficiency improvements can be improved with less effort and costs.

Troy