[AR] Long lost shuttles

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "monsieurboo@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 08:48:03 -0400

Far worse than the condition of the Buran facility is the condition of the
human race as evidenced by the comments below the photographs. Were I a
nonhuman intelligence who'd discovered this webpage, I'd immediately and
without a moment's compunction push the fire button on the DS-1's superlaser to
prevent our contagion from escaping into the larger Universe.

It wouldn't be cheap to restore this facility and the shuttles to
tourist-attraction status, but what an attraction it'd be!

Cheers,
Mark L

Date: Thu, 3 Sep2015 14:22:00 -0600
Subject: [AR] Re: Long lost shuttles of BaikonurFrom:
Paul Mueller <paul.mueller.iii@xxxxxxxxx>Very interesting! I can relate alittle
bit since I worked at SLC-6 atVandenberg in the mid 80s. It wasmothballed for a
while before Delta IVcame along. It's a shame to see thoseshuttles just sitting
theredeteriorating.