[AR] Re: Long lost shuttles

  • From: "John Dom" <johndom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:05:29 +0200

Send a letter to P.! Maybe he takes you seriously.

At least the US shuttles ended up in nice musea. But still, an equally
disastrous fate. IMHO, they should have let them be at least until the SLS is
flying.

Too expensive I was told so often. And the Iran & Irak black holes?

jd

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:22:00 -0600
Subject: [AR] Re: Long lost shuttles of Baikonur From:
Paul Mueller <paul.mueller.iii@xxxxxxxxx> Very interesting! I can relate a
little bit since I worked at SLC-6 at Vandenberg in the mid 80s. It was
mothballed for a while before Delta IV came along. It's a shame to see those
shuttles just sitting there deteriorating.