[AR] Re: Fwd: Patents - Was Re: Turbopump Progress

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 01:41:26 -0700

Sounds to me like you need better funding.

Or you can patent it yourself. I have also gone that route- another
waste of time IMO.

The way they grant patents these days you can skip the search lol Just
saying

Here in Texas you can find a patent lawyer dime a dozen at 5K but that's
just the start of the woes.

If it goes back and forth much it can get very expensive.

I've got a buddy that thinks he has a patent for inline staging for a
spaceplane.

Not worth the paper it's written on IMO.