[AR] Re: Fwd: Patents - Was Re: Turbopump Progress

  • From: George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:39:09 -0700

My friend the ex-patents-attorney (now mostly other law) specialized in chem
engineering not aerospace.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2015, at 12:50 PM, David Summers <dvidsum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of patents, I'm looking for a reputable but (relatively)
inexpensive patent attorney. Anyone have any recommendations of a guy
that at least understands aerospace a little?

I know patents have limited value in this area, but investors want to
see them. So I have to get one started, but expect a low return on
the investment - so I'd like to not unpay...

Thanks for any suggestions! (Or the more likely comments on how
annoying patents are...)

David Summers
Universal Transport Systems
The John Hancock Center | 875 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3660 | Chicago, IL
60611
P 312.994.2349 | F 312.994.2382 | david.summers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx