[AR] Re: Fwd: Patents - Was Re: Turbopump Progress

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:07:01 -0700

My advice take that 5 grand for starters and use it to fly and visit
potential investors. Go to conferences and meet people. Things like that

Use it to make connections that will land you and investor.

Landing an investor is more about connections.

Just my 2 cents.

Unless you have something really good and the investor has an interest
in backing your claim. Because patents take money to protect. If it's
not worth protecting then it's pretty much worthless.