[AR] A Test Message - Please ignore unless you want to give advice...

  • From: David Spain <david.l.spain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:40:56 -0400

I'm drafting a quick test message to arocket to check my Thunderbird email filter.

My own postings are never showing up post-filtering in Thunderbird. I have all incoming email to this address from arocket being filtered into its own file folder. But my own postings never show up there, only in the Send folder, so I'm trying a different approaching using Blind Carbon Copy "Bcc:" and a new filter. We'll see. If you know of a better way, let me know. This has been festering for years, I've just now decided to try and fix it for myself.

Sorry to bother the group.

Dave