[ARMini-support] Dead LEDs

  • From: Harriet Bazley <harriet.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:42:55 +0100

Both the blue strip and now the green power LEDs have now died on the
front panel of our ARMini case (making it quite difficult to tell
whether it is actually powered up or not until it illuminates the
attached keyboard LED some way into the !Boot sequence) - are these very
short-lived components?   The blue LEDs on the front of the Iyonix Aria
have likewise expired, but I've never seen a green one die before....

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from