[ARMini-support] Pluto and e-Speak for the ARMini!

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:10:01 +0100

I don't know if people hereabouts have seen the message from Kevin
Wells on c.s.a.apps saying that Jonathan has uploaded an
ARMini-compatible version of Pluto. Now, I don't use Pluto, but I know
this is a long-felt-want among many.

More useful to me is the compatible version of e-Speak, which I have
long wanted. StrongED, OPro and MPro are now speaking to me on this
ARMini.

Pluto is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/plutoemail/
and e-Speak at http://espeak.sourceforge.net/download.html

Enjoy!

<thinks> why is SourceFourge's site so abysmally slow, both in access
and in downloading?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--