Re: [ARMini-support] Occasional freezes.

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:43:46 +0000 (GMT)

In article <89c5cd4952.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When this freeze happened, I took the keyboard lead from back
> socket to front, and the keyboard came to life. I then had to do
> the same with the mouse lead, and that revived as well.

You managed to do that test before me then ;)

The final test would be whether the eg keyboard remained alive if it
was then replugged back into the rear usb connectors. The rear
connectors are on a hub that is built in to the BB, and is different
to the OTG usb connector on the BB that is used for the 'external'
hub included in the ARMini.

--
        Chris Johnson
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx