Re: [ARMini-support] OS update 7 -- Adjust-click for Configure

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:14:30 +0100

In message <881bd34f54.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Nagel <jimmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A Rawnsley  wrote on 1 Oct:
>> Speaking of the task manager, right-clicking it now opens !Configure.

> Yaaay!  A little feature I've been wishing for for years!
> In general, it's a waste when Adjust-clicking something on the iconbar
> does the same as Select-clicking

I believe this is one of those little extras that still isn't in the
"official" ROOL build, but the programmer added it for his own
convenience.  Similar to some of the shutdown, clock and hourglass
improvements.  I believe they have been submitted to ROOL, but
sometimes things take a while to filter through.

Anyway, it's a nice little extra, especially as the last few months
have been a somewhat light on "headline" features.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS