Re: [ARMini-support] SP7 for Original ARMini / BeagleBoard now available

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:05:54 +0100

In message <22a7bb4b54.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Curious to see how long it would take to adapt SP7 for use on the
> original ARMini, I have set about it sooner than anticipated.  The
> results are now available on the original ARMini users' download site.

> Please note that SP7 has been created with RISC OS 5.20 in mind - ie.
> it is designed for use on the 32gb micro SD version that we have had
> available for the last 12 months or so.  The SP instructions explain
> how to check/confirm this.

A short note to say that I have uploaded a new release of this SP (7b)
which corrects the wonky datestamps (1970) found on many files.  I had
to rebuild much of the SP, so hopefully no further gremlins have crept
in!

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS