Re: [ARMini-support] Boot to Supervisor

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 23:31:57 GMT

>> Anyway, as configured, the order of devices is - rear ports, internal
>> stick, card reader, front ports.

> Is this related to the rear ports being connected directly to the
> motherboard while the others are connected to a hub?

Basically, yes.  The motherboard ports are also technically on a hub
(on the board, so to speak), so it may actually be down to there being
two separate port driver modules (the hub ports are driven by
musbdriver).  But anyway, that's the basic problem with ports.

Since there's not much that we can do about this,  we just figure
people will do things "logically", but I understand in this case, the
"logical" thing is "back to front"!  I guess there's an exception to
every rule :)

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS