[ARMini-support] Boot to Supervisor

  • From: Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:38:57 GMT

I've recently aquired an ARMini and spent time copying files from my
Iyonix using a USB stick.  Inevitably I left it plugged into one of
the rear USB ports on the machine when shutting down. What I
discovered is that the ARMini boots to the Supervisor * prompt when
this is the case.  So presumably it is finding this disc and failing
to find the bootable internal USB drive.

I can see advantages to the ability to boot from an external drive but
I won't be the only person to leave one plugged in for convenience.
Would it be possible to specify the boot order so the internal drive
is accessed first?

Regards

Andrew

--