Re: [ARMini-support] Adding to Apps

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:10:13 GMT

In message <fb6ef67152.c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
          ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just noticed that I added !Ticker to the '...Configuration.Boot
> seq.Add to Apps', by d&d, from the SSD drive - but although it's in
> the list above !Netsurf and !Omni, unlike those two, it doesn't appear
> in the window 'Resources:$.Apps'

> Why not?

Have you read the info in MountFAT32 in Utilities folder (part of
SP3)?  This describes what is needed to access stuff stored on FAT32
discs during Boot.

Note that we'd expect you to store that kind of app on the main
Filecore flash disc anyway, incidentally, but I think your problem
will be solved by doing what is described above.

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS