Re: [ARMini-support] Adding to Apps

  • From: ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:53:08 GMT

In message <5271f8bcdbchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <fb6ef67152.c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>    ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've just noticed that I added !Ticker to the '...Configuration.Boot
>> seq.Add to Apps', by d&d, from the SSD drive - but although it's in
>> the list above !Netsurf and !Omni, unlike those two, it doesn't appear
>> in the window 'Resources:$.Apps'

>> Why not?
> Is the SSD drive your boot drive?
No. It's SCSI::4

> First Q: Is there a blank where it ought to be?
No, the SCSI::4 icon looks like a single receding yellow box with 1
large yellow circle and 5 tiny ones on the front.

> Second Q: Are there other apps from the same drive that do appear in
> apps?
No.
I copied my Ticker folder from SSD (SCSI::4) into The SCSI::ARMini
drive and took a reference from there to the Apps folder. It's just
frozen again so I'll restart it and look to see if Ticker is now in
Apps - Yes it is.
I've now referred EasiWrite from SCSI::4 to Apps and done a restart
(before a freeze). No, EasiWrite does not show in Apps.

--
BW Chris F. [Supporting British RISC OS computers.]

"With splash, not clink, this gold doth philosophy deliver." Sort
Vikin.
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx